Print Pak Expo is organized by PAPGAI on November 22-24, 2019 at Lahore Expo Centre to unfold the enormous potentials of the paper and printing industry offers for generating economic activity at a massive scale in the country and to provide a platform for interaction of all members of printing and graphic arts industry.
PrintPak 2019 is an ideal platform to showcase technology and innovation in the printing sector. It also brings together international manufacturers and suppliers of various products and services to explore the opportunities for cooperation in this sector through joint ventures, outsourcing and collaboration, all under one roof. Printing industry is the second largest after textile and provides employment to 2 million skilled and semi-skilled labors. It is a 4.5 billion dollar industry with potential of more than 100% to grow and compete in the international market. It caters to all the sectors of the industry and is also equipped with the latest machinery and technology needed to produce printing material of fine quality and class which can stand the international competition and acquire the share for Pakistan.
- The global market for printing is forecast to US$ 898 billion.
- Asia contributes 39% which is estimated at US$ 350 billion.
- Pakistan’s estimated Print Market is around US$ 4.5 billion.
(Paper & Board US$ 2.75bn, Flexible US$ 1.5bn and Machineries & Others US$ 0.25bn)
- Printing & Graphic Art Industry caters to & serves diverse sectors :
- Financial Sector Education
- Pharmaceutical, Food & etc.
- In Pakistan, PAPGAI is the only representative body and is registered with Ministry of Trade & Commerce and incorporated with Security Exchange Commission of Pakistan.